Private Classes For Calgary Grandparents
Together, we will break down the generational gap in parenting and prepare you for this next great adventure in your life, becoming a grandparent! Whether you’re expecting your first grandchild or your fifth, we can help you get the most up-to-date information, dispel myths, and help you better understand your children in their new role.
You want to support for your kids as they become parents. Grandparent Prep will give you the tools to communicate effectively, current infant care recommendations, and offers a level of understanding that will help you connect with your children more positively than ever before.
We are currently offering private classes only. You book the class, invite friends and family, provide refreshments and a space for the class to take place. We bring the class materials for up to 8 people in total.
What You Learn in Grandparent Class
Topic covered in our private grandparent classes include:
- Top 20 Birth, Parenting, and Breastfeeding Myths Dispelled
- Understanding (and supporting) the Modern Parent
- What Kind of Grandparent Will You Be?
- How Pregnancy and Parenting Has Changed and Stayed the Same
- It’s a Plan – Birth Planning and the Modern Parent
- Our Birth, A Private Affair
- The Big Moment – What Happens Next? Having a Baby Today – Current Recommendations: Cord Care, Circumcision, Bathing, Sleep, Immunizations, Car Seat Safety, Infant Feeding, and Support
- Being the Best Grandparent Possible – Enjoying Your Grandchild
- Pets, Grandchildren, and Safety in Your Home
- And many more!
What Our Clients Say
Thank you so much for coming to our home tonight to reassure us that we will indeed be wonderful grandparents in today’s age. You provided us with insight into watching for postpartum depression, vaccines for grandparents, household help lists that my daughter can generate, warnings of hand washing and perhaps no kissing, and when to not post on Facebook.
Most importantly, we all know that this is a special time for all of us and we are looking so forward to meeting our new addition.
Thank you again. Your sweet, assured, relaxed composure will abide with me.Cheryl W.
Contact our office to book your private class today!
Host a Grandparent Class for you and your partner or invite some friends! We come to you and can accommodate up to 8 people per class.